Friday 25 October 2013

Standing in the way of control...





(Dress-Missguided  Kimono-Topshop  Boots-Vintage  Necklace-River Island)

Mad crazy week and finally got chance to post this which I did a week or so again. As I'm sure we all agree Missguided is the go to site for low price on trend gear, perfect for end of the month, low bank balance bargains to freshen up the wardrobe. I'm sure lots of people are similar to me in that if I don't buy a single item of clothing for five or so days I get the itch and it's like I need my fix - even if I am disgustingly poor, I have to have a hit, be it a 10 pound 2nd hander off eBay or a dress from the new Kate Bosworth collection at Topshop (Opps this happened late last night!!) 

Love velvet, especially in this electric cobalt blue kinda shade, I'm big on dresses I can just slip on with a pair of tights and not have to think too much about. I saw a girl in Topshop trying on this kimono and it looked so beautiful on her I had to copy, it's nice for a day/night transition piece. 

Scruffy old booties are the best! 

Jade*


8 comments:

  1. Stunning, as always! I love how the blue pops the colour of your hair and eyes <3

    Charlie xx
    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono! You look lovely and I totally agree with the urge to buy clothes, I'm constantly on eBay trying to nab a bargain despite the fact my bank balance is shameful :(

    Grace xoxo
    www.inspirationormadness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahh love this combo the dress looks beautiful against your hair! Super hot! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing, that dress is so beautiful and dont get me started on the kimono, oh sweet lord its beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit, in love with your kimono <3 now following! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kimono! Just found your blog and I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look absolutely stunning, edgy but delicate at the same time!

    Check out my blog :)
    www.paleshadows.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Velvet and Lace combo is beaut

    your hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete